Monday, April 14, 2008

quitting college party barbeque

last sunday all of my fren gathers at brunsfield to have a nice bbq party for me as im quitting college. the person who make this party happen is yaz as she is the first person whom i told that im gonna quit my stdy. so we all gather n have a nice party. at first just a few of my frens know that im quitting stdy but yaz told to me to tell everybody that im quitting stdy at that party.haha party ka weh. bantai ja ah. so i told everybody at that party n every one was like sad n stuff. the person who is the most sad i guess xema kot because she keeps asking me not to quit my stdy sebab dia tada kawan kat kelas. n the others was like weh kerja la sama macam kitorang kat sunway n keep asking me to work.

n now i wanna say sorry to u guys cause i was not going to quit college la. it was just a practical joke that i made to yaz earlier. then came up with the idea of making the barbeque party n said to everybody that i have some announcement to make at that party. ekceli we wanna to have fun ja. everybody gather chatting singing and stuff. so im not going to quit college n u all doesnt have to keep asking me working la. hahahahahhahah..

p/s: yaz pwas da aty kaw skang aku da bgtaw suma org. cehhhh. kalaw tak kaw sorang ja taw semua kan kan. hahahahahhahah. n geng plis dont hate me. its not me alone came up with this idea. its yaz too ok. no heart feelings ok. hahahahhaha :)

3 comments:

yaz said...

hahahaahha
gila cool doe kita kan khairul
=p

E L F I N A said...

ooii!!ko suka ya men2 kan ati and perasaan org..hahahahahah
xdala..
:P:P

asyraf said...

yea kita cool. hahahahha. min min. bab tipu org kaw nombo sathu.