Thursday, March 27, 2008

club anyone.?

holla~.
although is not been that long since i last update my blog someone just keep telling me update my blog. so here i am putting my fat ass in front of my lappy at 5.25 in the morning.
i just got home from the zone in stulang, jb. me n my frens were bored and has no plan what to do. so we all decided to have fun there at level 4. as we reached there we all riki riki all the clubs there. n because of we dont have that many cash we decided to lepaking at level 4* no cover charge n cheap air la there. there was a life band performing when we got in. their band were so cool n thier voice fuhhhh gelababay punyea serak basah. then we layan that for an hour before the RnB song was played. my fren aman*kaki shaffle start to dance n follow by asip. at first i was just sit and drink my coke.hahahah. im not a drinker la demmit. but with all the paksa n there this one girl fren of aman ajak dance la. punyea la malas at first. padahal gua kayu ja. kasi excuse la kan apalagay but they keep asking me to join them dance n i was... yeah dance my butt of. hahahah just a simple dance ja. just tapping my foot like the irish tap dance hahahah.just kidding. but boleh la layan ja lagu dan mmbe tesayang. after the club close we went to singgah selalu were all the clubbing kaki lepak after club la kan. so i just follow aman there. have some drinks and chat we decided to get home as it wasa already 4.30. so i have to send aman asip n haikal(jantan celakha kena paksa dance baru dance). so that was it. n tomorrow aman's fren are going to have birthday party at place call solivate apalancaw ntah n aman ask me to teman dia esok. ngk la cemna kalaw rajen sebab aku bukan kaki pon n tada pompuan ta shiokk la beb.hahahah. so that wasa it la. now i think i wanna sleep cause havent sleep in two days already n bibik pon da start menyapu dah depan sana. haish to bed la now. ciao dulu la babe. .lu org mmg gerek sehh (faris bob dan laen2) maen pool ta ajak sehhhh. tggu la gua dulu. n can someone please fetch me at seks 17 this sunday afternoon.??? cause faris maw anta kereta pergay chat la.

4 comments:

yaz said...

oh
pandai club eh sekarang khairul

Pais パイス said...

that's la pasal ann ilyaz?

ikram shah said...

ohh chenni ah lu sekarang an ? gua tengok lu dah maken liar ah. lama dah guar pehatikan. taa man tab bai taa man tab.

SaRaH said...

ahahha....achap! achap!..