Wednesday, April 30, 2008

time to fade.

sup homosapiens. its me in front the lappy dont know what going to do. so i remember that i have a blog n that blog is kinda rusty already. hahaa. sorry for my crapping. now im in the third sem. that mean i have another 4 sem to finish my stdy n pursue my true dream that is.......... sorry to say icant tell what is it. just a few people know what my gold in life is. n i hope if the people who know what i mean i hope he or she just kept for themself. its hard though to fade from the people u love especially when u spent time with them almost all the time. but i guess if i wanna pursue what i want in life. that what i'll have to do. n hope it wont be that hard for me. n for the people around me i hope u all pray for me so that i can achieve what i trully want in this world. n for that i just wanna say sorry for what i've done :).


n this time is real. i know i'm kinda maen maen type of person. but this shit is real. i dont talk rubbish this time. amen.

4 comments:

yaz said...

eh ur goal?
aku mcm tau kan?
haaa
good luck
best wishes
amen
=D

asyraf said...

u know.? which part of if u guys know please keep it as a secret u dont understand.? somthing like that la bunyi dia kat blog thu sebab aku lupa aku thulis.

Miss Elyaasarah said...

huuu..
curious glew i bace nih..
whuteve it is..
gud luck keaa..

ikram shah said...

goaall! mantab tak mantab adebayour hat trick.