Friday, February 22, 2008

abang amin mara mmg cool la weh

moi!

ha this story is all about what a very nice youg man working the department account named amin. for starting, i have a rough day which is i had a presentation in mr bob class, i skipped miss fara class , n went to a three and a half hour calss of mr shahril calss. when im about to go back miss fatim text me that she wanted to give me the account quiz. omfg that day was very fucked up. then i had to go to cisse to jumpa ustaz yang konon2nyea baik la kan cause i didnt do his quiz. when i meet him guess what? he lose my assignment and i had to do it all over again and i have to pay rm70 as a fine. hey man u lose my assignment and now i have to pay. F U la weh.haha he said that the fine is because the college has bayar dulu for the trip that i didnt go. weh brapa bnyk la maw makan dwet budak laahanat. then i had to go to the account department to active my id to get my exam slip la. im suppoese to pay rm150 la for that piece of shit. then when im about to pay this lovely lady said that i dont have to pay for that 150 cause my MARA has been aproved in the january, i was like hey should i be happy or what man. in january that is the same month that ikram got his MARA separuh la. he already sign the agreement i havent. the best part is in january i went to the account department to see that amin brader and ask if my MARA has been approved or not and with a relax face he said that i applied late i might be have to wait another 2 or 3 month before it will be approved and he said that he will call me if it has been approved. so i was like ok. ikram has to wait 7 month and i guess it will be the same for me la kan. so how come that the lady said that my MARA has been approved and that amin bastard didnt say anything and didnt call me. is he retarded or what. i still didnt sign the agreement n when im gonna get my allowance la babi! tomorrow that amin is gonna get a hurt real bad from me. oh and i mean rrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaallllllll bad!. ok lets see what explaination will he give me tomorrow n if the explanation doesnt satisfy my ohhhhhh somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

aaa i think im gonna play some dota la now. anyone would like to join.?

No comments: